Thunder Tame Timberwolves
Oklahoma City won their 8th straight home game over the Minnesota Timberwolves with a 106-97 victory Wednesday night.
It’s the Thunder’s 12th win in their last 13 games as they improve to 22-3 at the Peake.
Kevin Durant paced the Thunder with a game high 26 points. He added 9 rebounds and 7 assists.
Reggie Jackson played great scoring 20 and dishing 9 assists.
The Timberwolves were without 3 of their starters, Kevin Love, Derrick Williams and Nikola Pekovic. Love sat out with a stiff neck. Those three account for more than 55 points per game for the T-Wolves.
OKC will take a quick road trip to take on the Orlando Magic Friday night, before they return home Sunday to face the New York Knicks.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him