Who expects more for Valentine’s Day? The answer may surprise you
When you think of Valentine’s Day, you probably think of flowers and candy for your significant other.
However, a new survey shows that your loved one may be disappointed in the usual gifts.
A survey by Chase Blueprint Shares showed that men are expecting women to spend 15 percent more on a gift than they plan to spend on their wives.
According to the survey, men expect women to spend nearly $230 on them for Valentine’s Day.
On the other hand, women surveyed say they expect their husbands to spend $196 on them for the holiday.
In reality, women plan on spending about $71, while men plan on spending about $98 on presents this Valentine’s Day.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns