Police seize cash, guns after alleged home invasion
MUSTANG, Okla. – Police say they have arrested two people in connection with a home invasion in Mustang.
Authorities were called to the 200 block of W. Pine Way following an armed home invasion.
After arriving on the scene, police say they were able to arrest two alleged suspects.
In all, police were able to seize cell phones, cash, electronics and guns.
They arrested 22-year-old Toron Hayes and a juvenile.
That teen’s identity has not been released.
Hayes is being charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon, possession of a firearm during commission of a felony and conspiracy.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'