OKC police on the hunt for armed robber
OKLAHOMA CITY – According to authorities an Oklahoma man left his car to warm up outside – when he returned a black male was trying to get inside in attempt to steal the vehicle.
The suspect then pulled a gun on the car owner and proceeded by hitting him in the head and escaping the scene with his vehicle.
According to officers the victim was not seriously injured.
Officers are continuing to search for this suspect.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns