Two earthquakes rock central Oklahoma
LANGSTON, Okla. – Nerves and houses were rattled Saturday evening as two earthquakes shook central Oklahoma just after 8:15pm.
The USGS and Oklahoma Geological Survey report the first quake hit near Langston, it measured 4.1 on the Richter Scale. The second quake hit in the same area a short time later. It measured 2.8.
So far, there are no reports of damage.
Check back with kfor.com and we’ll keep you updated.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger