Deondre Clark Officially Signs With Louisiana State
Five days after he originally planned to sign his national letter of intent, Douglass High School football star Deondre Clark officially signed with Louisiana State University today.
Clark chose LSU over several high-profile schools: OU, Ole Miss and Arizona State.
The Sooners made a late push to sign Clark, but he ended up sticking with his verbal commitment to Les Miles’ Tigers.
Clark and Douglass’ other senior’s signing national letters of intent arrived and left the event in a stretch limo.
Douglass’ Mildren Montgomery inked to play football at the University of Tulsa.
Montgomery chose to play in-state for the Golden Hurricane after originally being committed to Texas Tech.
Johnny Jones signed to play at UCO next fall too.
Here’s Clark on his experiences with the delay signing, why he chose LSU and didn’t select OU.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse