Sunny skies finally on the horizon; Snow over for now, 60s for weekend
We have one more day of arctic air before a warming trend begins.
Parts of northern Oklahoma received up to 9 inches of snow overnight.
As arctic air moves northeast, temperatures will warm in the Sooner State.
Expect highs to reach the 60s and 70s over the weekend.
A weak front will move through late Sunday bringing a slight chance for rain.
Long-range models indicate above normal temperatures for next week with highs possibly reaching 80 degrees in southern Oklahoma by next Thursday.Submit Your Photo
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse