Oklahoma husband pleads guilty in pregnant wife’s murder
OKLAHOMA CITY – The husband of the Blanchard pregnant woman murdered in 2012 has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in his wife’s death.
Justin Adams’ attorney, Irven Box, said he is facing two 10-year suspended sentences for the two counts of manslaughter Wednesday.
The body of his pregnant wife, Jaymie Adams, was found in Jan. 2012. on a bike trail near Lake Stanley Draper.
Prosecutors claim Jaymie and her husband, Justin, repeatedly used Craigslist to solicit sex for money.
One post read, “I am letting any willing man come and have his way with my wife with a little compensation for us to help with our holiday funding.”
Prosecutors said a man named Joseph Cyr had sex with Jaymie just before her death and DNA taken from Jaymie’s body matched Cyr.
Cyr, is facing first-degree murder charges for Jaymie’s death and expected in court in March.
Jaymie and her unborn child died from 29 stab wounds in late 2011.
While Cyr is accused of the killing prosecutors concluded Justin Adams’ aiding, abetting and promoting his wife’s prostitution activities resulted in her death.Submit Your Photo
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns