MUST WATCH: Man smashes police car windows in front of Superman, Darth Vader
LOS ANGELES (KTLA) - A man was caught on video smashing the windows of a Los Angeles police car in front of some high-profile stars.
Authorities say 27-year-old Leyston Dontail Rice was arrested after allegedly smashing the windows of a police car and stealing a laptop.
A KTLA photographer captured the whole incident on video on Hollywood Blvd.
As Rice allegedly took out his frustrations on the car, Darth Vader and Superman watched the action unfold.
Within minutes, police officers arrived and pulled the man down onto the Walk of Fame.
Rice was arrested and is being held on $20,000 bail.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online