Standoff ends peacefully; suspect now in custody
OKLAHOMA CITY – We are told Bounty Hunters were attempting to take a suspect into custody after he escaped from a bounty hunter and locked himself inside a home.
The Oklahoma City Tactical Team was called to a home near N.W. 122nd St. and Robinson shortly after 3 p.m.
Bounty hunters were trying to detain the suspect for outstanding warrants when he locked himself inside a relative’s home.
Authorities were forced to shut down N.W. 121st St. to keep the area contained.
Police have the man in custody.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring