OKC to hold special collection for computers, tires ammunition and medications
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City will host a special collection for unwanted computers, tires, ammunition and prescription drugs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, April 5 at the State Fairgrounds.
The drop off site will be on the south side of the Fairgrounds, east of the arena. Enter the Fairgrounds on Gordon Cooper Boulevard, at Gate 5 from North May.
The collection is open to Oklahoma City residents only. Recyclers must bring their current Oklahoma City water bill stub to prove residency.
Syringes, liquids, inhalers, tire rims, televisions and wheels will not be accepted.
The next special collection will be held in the fall.
Businesses wanting to recycle hazardous waste should contact the Department of Environmental Quality at 702-5100.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse