Burger King beefs up “Big King” burger
Burger King, known for its whoppers is beefing up its newest menu item.
At Burger King size matters, and the competition between the Big King and the Big Mac is heating up.
Just three months after the popular burger chain rolled out its “Big King” burger. Now, a larger version is coming to the menu.
The larger sized Big King has been adding new items to the menu, including a rib sandwich and “satisfries.”
The “Big King” is said to weigh (uncooked) at 4 ounces. This tops the “Big Mac” by .8 ounces.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'