eHarmony launches Datebook just in time for Valentine’s Day
Just in time for Valentine’s Day there’s a new dating app from eHarmony called Datebook.
The mobile dating companion helps users plan dates with anyone, including people outside of eHarmony.
With Datebook, users will be able to schedule and catalog specifics about each date which can bridge the on-line and off-line experience.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich