‘Art with a Heart’ showcases patients’ talents while raising money
OKLAHOMA CITY – What better day than Valentine’s Day to feature an event that has blossomed over the years.
Young patients with cancer or blood disorders are the stars of “Art with a Heart.”
‘Art with a Heart’ is a fundraising art show and auction where young artists are recognized for their artistic talent, rather than their medical issues.
In the process, they raise a lot of money to help many other families coping with cancer.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns