Camel on the run bites man after escape
LOS ANGELES – Many don’t get the pleasure to see camels very often, so what if you saw one in your rear view mirror?
A camel escaped from its enclosure in a rural part of Los Angeles County Friday and began chasing vehicles.
In fact, he was on the loose for about half an hour before it was rounded up.
Fortunately the camel was not hurt, but one man stood in its way.
Reports of a 72-year-old man who was in an area at the wrong time got injured.
Reports say the man was bit by the camel on the loose, the victim received medical treatment for the bite wound.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich