Forgot to make reservations? KFOR viewers sound off on ways to avoid the wait
OKLAHOMA CITY – While many couples will be heading to restaurants across the state, there are quite a few people who didn’t plan ahead for Valentine’s Day.
NewsChannel 4 asked our viewers what they thought would be the best option for procrastinators on one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants.
Several KFOR Facebook fans had a few suggestions for those waiting until the last-minute.
Others say avoiding the hustle and bustle of the day is another option.
If you don’t feel like cooking but can’t stand waiting in line, some viewers suggest simply ordering out for the evening.
Others say they are relying on different ways to get the seat they want in the restaurant of their choice.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him