Garfield County man arrested for child pornography
GARFIELD COUNTY, Okla. 38-year-old Jeremy Schnieder was arrested Friday morning for possession of marijuana, paraphernalia, distribution of child pornography, and violation of the computer crimes act.
Enid’s police Sgt. Dustin Albright began and undercover online investigation into the file sharing of child pornography on January 15. He located a user who was sharing known child pornography files.
Officers served a warrant Friday morning at Schnieder’s residence.
Schneider admitted that he downloaded the child pornography and that he also was knowingly sharing the files with other users.
He is being held without bond at the Garfield County Detention Facility.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'