Sooners Lose Season Opener
The Pete Hughes era at Oklahoma started off a bit sour as OU lost a 7-5 decision to Seton Hall.
It’s the first time in the Sooners history that they’ve lost a season opener at home.
OU trailed 4-1, but rallied to tie the game up in the 5th with a 3 run inning.
Jacob Evans made his first career for the Sooners pitching five and a third innings, giving up 8 hits, 5 runs, 3 of which were earned. He also tallied four strike outs.
The two teams meet again tomorrow at L. Dale Mitchell Park. First pitch is set for 2PM.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'