Crews investigate what started Norman house fire; Everyone got out of home unharmed
Photo: Shaun Hittle, Rachel Salyer
NORMAN, Okla. – Crews are investigating what started a Norman house fire Monday morning.
Authorities said everyone safely got out of the home on Barton St. near Highway 9 and S.W. 24th Ave.
According to witness Shaun Hittle who lives in the area, the home is a duplex and has been heavily damaged on both sides.
Crews said the home is a total loss.
Refresh this story and watch NewsChannel 4 for the latest updates.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich