‘The Doctors’ interviews OU student who lost nearly 300 pounds
NORMAN, Okla. – It’s a disorder many people deal with on a daily basis but most won’t admit it.
Binge eating impacts your physical appearance but also eats away at your health.
Most people with the disorder find themselves falling into the trap after a life-changing experience.
The syndrome is called ‘coping by eating.’
Rich Branscum is an OU student who overcame the disorder.
Six years ago, Rich weighed more than 450 pounds before being challenged by a friend and making small changes to his diet and exercise routine.
He sought out help from Complete Nutrition and consultant Dan Zimmerman, who created a plan for nutrition, diet and exercise.
Now, he has lost almost 300 pounds and is training for a bodybuilding contest.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online