WEATHER: Fire danger decreases tonight and possible scattered showers tomorrow
Strong winds out of the southwest will combine with a low relative humidity causing a very high fire danger.
Clouds will increase Wednesday ahead of our next storm system. A few thunderstorms are possible for central and eastern Oklahoma mainly in the evening through Thursday morning. Severe weather is not expected. A front will move through Thursday morning and strong northerly winds will follow. As a result, highs will drop closer to normal in the 50s.
A bigger cool down is expected early next week with a chance for rain. Stay tuned for the latest!Submit Your Photo
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse