WEATHER: Fire danger decreases tonight and possible scattered showers tomorrow
Strong winds out of the southwest will combine with a low relative humidity causing a very high fire danger.
Clouds will increase Wednesday ahead of our next storm system. A few thunderstorms are possible for central and eastern Oklahoma mainly in the evening through Thursday morning. Severe weather is not expected. A front will move through Thursday morning and strong northerly winds will follow. As a result, highs will drop closer to normal in the 50s.
A bigger cool down is expected early next week with a chance for rain. Stay tuned for the latest!Submit Your Photo
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom