Need a hug? Oklahoma pastor looks to break a world record
Valentine’s day is over, but an Oklahoma City pastor is still trying to share the love.
He’s giving out free hugs in attempt to break a world record.
Pastor Guillermo Rivera of the linked church is going for the gold.
He’s trying to break the record for the number of hugs by a single person in a 24 hour period, and he’s doing it Thursday, outside of the Thunder Game.
He needs to get 8,700 hugs in one day.
In order to beat the record, he will have to do this while staying in the same place.
Look for him outside the Chesapeake Energy Arena around 5:00 p.m.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'