OKC police ask for help finding man who could have info in sexual assault
OKLAHOMA CITY – Oklahoma City Police Sex Crimes investigators are asking for the public’s help identifying a man who may have information about an alleged sexual assault.
In January, officers were called to a convenience store along Wilshire Blvd. after a clerk reportedly was attacked by a customer.
Once police arrived, the alleged victim told them a customer had come into the store to purchase cigarettes.
The victim told authorities the man asked her a few personal questions before leaving the store.
She says she went to the back when the alleged suspect came into the store again.
She walked behind the counter but the man allegedly followed her and grabbed her from behind.
The victim says she sprayed the man with pepper spray before a witness chased the suspect out of the store.
If you have any information on the crime, you are asked to call police.
You can remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at (405) 235-7300.
You may be eligible for a cash reward.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring