Old hardware sign helps teach others about history of popular area
OKLAHOMA CITY – While Deep Deuce is a popular part of town these days, one man was an intricate part of its history.
Chester Walker was the owner of Walker’s Hardware, which was located in the heart of Deep Deuce.
Decades later, a sign is all that is left of that store’s time frame.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger