Those in need to get help faster, easier with Salvation Army Center of Hope
OKLAHOMA CITY – If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, the Salvation Army is marking a milestone to help you get it easier and faster.
The Salvation Army said the Center of Hope complex will be a one-stop location providing comprehensive social services for families and individuals in Oklahoma, Cleveland and Canadian counties.
There you will find:
- Support services for corps centers for worship and service
- Senior centers
- Boys and girls clubs
- Family social service programs
- Disaster relief
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online
- GRAPHIC LANGUAGE: Okla. Air Force Base declares controversial steak restaurant "off limits"