Those in need to get help faster, easier with Salvation Army Center of Hope
OKLAHOMA CITY – If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, the Salvation Army is marking a milestone to help you get it easier and faster.
The Salvation Army said the Center of Hope complex will be a one-stop location providing comprehensive social services for families and individuals in Oklahoma, Cleveland and Canadian counties.
There you will find:
- Support services for corps centers for worship and service
- Senior centers
- Boys and girls clubs
- Family social service programs
- Disaster relief
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family