Mom upset over “offensive” t-shirts takes matters into her own hands
SALT LAKE CITY – A mom in Utah was so disgusted by T-shirts on display at the mall that she took some drastic measures.
She bought every single one of the shirts PacSun had in stock.
The shirts featured scantily clad models in provocative poses.
Judy Cox says she complained to the manager about the shirts, but was told they couldn’t be taken down without corporate approval.
So, she bought every single explicit t-shirt in the store. Cox spent close to $600 in t-shirts.
But she’s not stopping there; Judy says she plans on meeting with a Salt Lake City attorney to find out if she can have the shirts banned from stores.
As for the shirts she bought, Judy says she plans on returning them and getting a full refund.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring