Bitcoin ATMs make their way into the U.S.
AUSTIN, Tx. – There are new machines to purchase the virtual currency, bitcoin.
ATMs in cities like Boston and Austin, Texas allow people to buy and learn more about bitcoin.
This machine is at Boston’s ‘South Station’ which thousands of commuters pass through each day.
It and another one just placed at a bar in Austin are among just a few across the nation.
Bitcoin is digital money that is not associated with a bank.
Users make transactions with an app on their smart phone of computer.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'