Pizza Hut employee caught on video urinating in sink at work
WEST VIRGINIA – A West Virginia Pizza Hut is closed permanently after a manager was caught on video urinating in a kitchen sink.
The security video was captured January 29th at a Pizza Hut in Kermit, that’s about 85 miles from Charleston.
The video surfaced earlier this week.
The manager was fired and Mingo County health officials closed the restaurant Tuesday morning.
Since then, Pizza Hut has decided to close the location permanently.
A Pizza Hut company statement uses terms like “Embarrassed” and “Zero tolerance.”
There had been no previous problems at the Kermit location, according to officials.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse