The most influential candy bar goes to…
Some sweet news for chocoholics.
Time magazine interviewed candy experts and historians to determine which 13 bars had the biggest impact on the chocolate bar industry – and the world.
The Kit Kat bar has been named the most influential candy bar of all time.
According to Time, the Kit Kat was the first candy to be marketed around the concept sharing.
It was also one of the first candy bars to earn a global following.
And how can you forget that catchy “Gimme a Break” jingle?
Hershey’s milk Chocolate took second place on the list.
Toblerone, Nestle’s Milk Chocolate and Snickers round out the top five.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him