Dog tries to run for Mayor
IRVING, Tx. – Move over Rob Ford, how about a dog as mayor?
A local canine did come very close to being on the may 5th election ballot, Tuesday morning, hit owner filed a petition on his terrier’s behalf.
The petition was complete with valid signatures to put his pooch’s name on the ballot.
However, the city said the dog is not a registered voter.
Without being a registered voter the dog could not qualify to be mayor.
His owner says it’s a shame, especially considering what would be a better way to solve all the cat-fighting in politics but with a dog.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns