OKLAHOMA CITY – It was some tense moments for crews as a home in southwest Oklahoma City was engulfed in flames and firefighters were rushing to put out the blaze before it reached a propane tank.
Firefighters were called to a home on S.W. 179th St. after someone reported seeing smoke coming from the house.
When they arrived, they saw flames coming from a small house.
The fire began inching toward a propane tank in the area.
There are no hydrants in the area, so they were forced to set up a water shuttle operation.
Fortunately, no one was home at the time.
No injuries were reported.