Historic building from 1908 now in pieces
ARDMORE, Okla. – A historic building in downtown Ardmore has crumbled.
The owner of “Confetti,” a Children’s entertainment business, says the facade just crumbled to the ground Wednesday afternoon.
The building owner had hoped to salvage the structure that was built back in 1908.
Sadly, he later learned it couldn’t be saved.
No one was injured when the building collapsed.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him