Okla. Basketball player under investigation on suspicion of rape
TULSA, Okla. - Officials revealed Friday that a Tulsa University basketball player is under investigation by the University due to rape charges.
Pat Swilling Jr., 22, was suspended earlier this month for unknown reasons.
Tulsa police confirmed that the senior point guard is facing rape claims.
Univesity officials released a statement saying, “The University of Tulsa responded to this matter immediately after it was reported on February 11, 2014 to university security and local law enforcement officials. A disciplinary investigation is currently underway, therefore we will have no additional comment at this time.”
Check back with KFOR for more details on this developing story.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring