Oklahoma Project Woman To Host Breast Cancer Shoot Out Fundraiser
On Tuesday, May 6th, Oklahoma Project Woman will host its first Breast Cancer Shoot Out fundraiser in OKC, a 20 station sporting clays shooting event.
OPW is an organization that provides breast health care to uninsured Oklahomans with limited financial resources.
The event will be held at Quail Ridge Sporting Clays near McLoud, just east of the metro.
Registration for a five person team is $1,200.00 which includes the 20-station sporting clays competitive round, prizes and a barbecue lunch. Other sponsorship opportunities are available.
“Oklahoma Project Woman is dedicated to providing access to breast health care that will facilitate the early diagnosis and decrease the mortality of breast cancer for uninsured women with limited financial resources. Since the beginning of the program in 1998, we have provided breast health care for more than 25,000 uninsured Oklahomans, 510 of whom have been diagnosed with breast cancer.”
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him