Kevin Ogle addresses state income tax; Should we be cutting our state income tax?
Today on Flashpoint Kevin Ogle asks the question should we be cutting our state income tax? It is just an election year ploy? Is it irresponsible to be cutting the state income tax right now, at the cost of other state programs in Oklahoma.
A high ranking member of Oklahoma Legislature, Scott Inman, joins Kevin Ogle to discuss state income taxes.
Inman is the house minority leader.
He is taking issue with something Governor Mary Fallin said “Dropping a responsible reduction on state income tax.
*KFOR experienced technical difficulties while recording this program. Check back with KFOR.com to watch the additional half of Flashpoint.*
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'