Security concerns grow in Sochi; Last day of the Olympic Winter Games
Police and other authorities could be seen patrolling the park and there was also a heavy police presence near all of the Olympic venues.
Security was a major concern leading up to the games.
So far, there have been no major incidents.
After more than two weeks of competition, the Olympics will be brought to a close tonight during a Lavish Ceremony in the Olympic Stadium.
Be sure to check out our Olympic Zone where you can meet the athletes, tour the venues, check-out the new sporting events and even get some Team USA workout tips.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him