STUDY: “Obese women get one hour of vigorous exercise a year”
A new study suggests some obese women get one hour of vigorous exercise, a year.
Researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham looked at a year-long study which tracked the eating habits and activity levels of 2,500 adults.
Activities like jogging and jumping rope were considered “vigorous.”
Researchers say exercise can have a big impact on overall health.
The recommend obese patients start with simple tasks like parking far away or taking the stairs.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns