Girl Scouts capitalizing on munchies outside pot shops but not in Colorado
DENVER – Some Girl Scouts are seizing the opportunity and selling cookies outside of legal marijuana dispensaries but not in Colorado.
A girl who set up shop outside of a California clinic claims to have sold 117 boxes in just two hours.
But Colorado isn’t jumping on the trend.
The Girl Scouts of Colorado issued a statement saying the dispensaries are legitimate businesses however, Girl Scout officials don’t believe it is appropriate for young girls to sell cookies there.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse