GSS – What does it cost to have a home security system installed?
A lot of viewers ask, “What does it cost to have a home security system installed?” And “What does it cost if I have an existing system in my home?”
At Globelink Security we have affordable home security. If your alarm panel is compatible, it’s only $12.99 a month. If you’re in need of a new alarm system, we have a great Ask The Expert promotion for viewers. For only $17.99 a month, we’ll install a Basic Globelink Security Alarm System. It comes with a control panel, up to 3 doors, motion detector, siren, installation, yard signs and decals.
At Globelink Security, we offer the fastest 4G monitoring in the state. 4G monitoring means you eliminate your home telephone line, therefore, keeping your home secure from criminals and burglars cutting your phone line. Smart phone applications at Globelink Security are an additional $5 a month. This gives you the ability to arm and disarm your system, get notifications when the kids come home or if there’s been an actual alarm in the home or business.
If you have any questions call us at 295-SAFE or ask your question in the form below.
GlobeLink LLC Corporate Headquarters
1021 NW 6th
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Toll Free 1-888-636-3473
This content sponsored by Globelink Security Systems.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger