I-40 west of OKC shut down after semi filled with explosives rolls over, catches fire
CLINTON, Okla. – Emergency crews are trying to clean up a big mess along an Oklahoma interstate.
A semi, that was carrying explosives, overturned and caught fire along I-40.
Authorities with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol shut down westbound I-40 at mile marker 58, which is near the town of Clinton.
However, drivers in the area are encouraged to find an alternate route while officials clean up the roadway.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him