Oklahoma teens audition for new season of ‘The Voice’
TULSA, Okla. - A popular reality show is hitting the airwaves and a pair of Oklahoma teenagers will be taking center stage.
Usher, Shakira, Adam Levine and three-time winning coach and Oklahoma native Blake Shelton will be in the big red chairs on Monday’s episode of ‘The Voice.’
However, Shelton is not the only Oklahoman we will see during the show.
Alaska Holloway and Madi Metcalf auditioned for season six of ‘The Voice.’
The girls are documenting their journey on their joint Twitter account.
You can watch them and all the other blind auditions Monday night at 7 p.m. on NBC.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'