Sooner Men Hang With Jayhawks, But Lose Late
Oklahoma’s men’s basketball team lost their thirteenth straight game at Kansas, falling late to the Jayhawks 83-75.
The Sooners were with in three points of Kansas with three minutes left, but the Jayhawks out scored OU 15-9 down the stretch.
The game featured six lead changes and eight different ties.
With the win, Kansas clinched at least a share of their tenth straight Big 12 regular season title.
Cameron Clark led the way for the Sooners with 18 points and sophomore Buddy Hield chipped in 16 points.
Lon Kruger’s club dropped to 20-8 overall and 9-6 in Big 12 play.
OU hosts Texas on Saturday, March 1, tip is set for 3 p.m. CT.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger