What are top 10 most miserable states in U.S.? Oklahoma is on the list
Courtesy of Andy Rine
If you had to pick the 10 “most miserable” states in the U.S., which ones would you pick?
Would we make the list?
Gallup has come out with the latest list of the top states lacking in “happiness” and Oklahoma is on it.
The Sooner State comes in at #9 of the most miserable places.
The USA Today reported the well-being of Americans has not improved in the past six years and even declined in 2013, according to the study.
According to the article, almost 200,000 people from all 50 states were interviewed in the The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index.
It measured physical and emotional health of Americans across the country.
The results found West Virginia as the “most miserable” state for the fifth year in a row.
Louisiana brings up the rear as the tenth most miserable state.
- West Virginia
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him