Norman’s Keester family won a new Thunderground Storm Shelter, you could win now!
(Norman, Ok) Pam Keester and her husband Don from Norman, Oklahoma won an underground tornado shelter from Thunderground Storm Shelters and NewsChannel 4. Keester has been trying every weeknight to win the shelter and finally won Tuesday night.
“Sitting in a closet with my husband and our dog just doesn’t feel as safe as a tornado shelter will,” said Keester. She’s lived in several states from New York to New Mexico but believes our weather in Oklahoma is the wildest she’s ever seen.
She was thrilled to have won the underground shelter because she’s been trying all month long to win.
Her persistence finally paid off.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts