OU Quarterback Transfers
It’s official, Redshirt Sophomore Kendal Thompson will continue his college football career at the University of Utah.
Thompson is leaving OU after the emergence of Freshman Trevor Knight as the clear cut starter.
The son of former OU quarterback Charles Thompson, Kendal, will be eligible to play immediately.
He graduates from Oklahoma in May and when he enrolls at Utah will do so as a grad student which bridges his eligibility.
Thompson, the former Southmoore QB, has 2 remaining years of eligibility and is expected to contend for the starting job at Utah.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns