Zebra, superglue make up the most unusual reasons for being late to work
It can be tough to get out of bed in the morning but hitting the snooze button could make you late to work.
If you do that too many times, you may have to give a reason for your tardiness.
In certain cases, employees have come up with some pretty unique excuses for being late.
In one instance, an employee said she accidentally put superglue in her eye instead of contact lens solution and was forced to go to the emergency room.
Another employee said he had forgotten the company had changed locations.
Also, a business reported that an employee’s cat got stuck in the toilet.
Lastly, an employee claimed a zebra was running down the highway, holding up traffic, which was true.
However, those cases are pretty rare.
Businesses report the most common excuses for being late are traffic, sleeping in, problems with public transportation, bad weather and problems dropping children off at school.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns