Grass fire in northeast Oklahoma City spreading through field
OKLAHOMA CITY – Fire crews are currently battling a small grass fire in Oklahoma City.
Shortly before 1:45 p.m., authorities were called to a field near Douglas and Spencer Jones Rd. after callers said a train sparked a fire near the tracks.
However, firefighters learned that it may have been a brush pile that was out-of-control.
No word on the extent of the damage at this time.Submit Your Photo
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online