KFOR-TV/KAUT-TV has an immediate opening for a Media Coordinator.
The primary focus of the Media Coordinator is to ingest media into the automation system and time out commercials. Additional duties will include managing PCs in the building and working directly with station staff to solve technical problems.
Core Job Functions
- Ingest shows, movies, and commercial spots into the automation system from a variety of sources.
- Use FTP, SFTP, Windows file transfer and http downloads to receive media.
- Setup satellite feeds in the satellite automation system, CompuSat.
- Monitor transmitter and generator interfaces and alert on-call staff if issue arises.
- Assist with production of local content and coordinating with the news room staff.
- Must be able to respond to live operational situations like severe weather and take commands and cues.
- Run network and video cabling in the rack room environments.
- Assist the IT department in setting up and rolling out computers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements, Skills and Abilities
Must be physically able to reach and manipulate all operating controls on the technical equipment. Ability to use and operate FTP, SFTP and Windows file transfer a plus. Ability to make decisions and react quickly in order to respond to last minute program changes and equipment malfunctions. Ability to lift servers and mount them in racks. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
STATEMENT ABOUT OTHER DUTIES:
The foregoing is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all functions essential to the job for which the employee is responsible, nor an exhaustive list of the minimum requirements and specifications necessary to perform the essential functions, including all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different functions be performed when circumstances change or exigencies require.
Degree or some college hours preferred.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail resumes to:
444 E. Britton Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73114