Update on Service Interruption for Dish Subscribers — Click here
Follow storms on KFOR live interactive radar

Electrical issues may have caused fire at Life Church overnight

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Life Church TV

EDMOND, Okla. – Electrical issues may be to blame for an overnight fire at a popular Edmond church.

Fire crews were called to the Life Church just before midnight for a fire that started on the roof.

Officials said flames were coming from the air conditioning unit at the church near N.W. 178th St. and Penn.

Crews quickly put out the fire before it spread to other parts of the church.

Investigators said electrical wires touching an instruction manual may have sparked the fire.

No one was injured.

Authorities have not given an estimate on the damage.