JENKS, Okla. – Authorities are investigating after a metro mother appears to have done the unthinkable.
Investigators said a father came home Wednesday to find his wife and 3-year-old daughter dead in the garage.
Police said it appears the mother took their two children into the garage, shut the door and left the family’s van running.
The mother and daughter died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Officials said the father arrived just in time to save their 5-year-old son.
Authorities said the boy is in a Tulsa hospital but have not confirmed his condition.
Refresh this story and watch NewsChannel 4 for the latest updates.